Monday, May 26, 2014

Picnic Fun, Cooper is ONE!

This weekend was the big weekend, Cooper's first birthday party! 
And let me just say, I'm never throwing another party! It's dinner & cake for every birthday!

I'm only kidding! But I seriously thought my very un-crafty self would throw this perfect birthday party & it would be simple! Boy was I wrong! 
Parties are hard work! No wonder party planning is a successful business! 
Regardless of whether the decorations were perfect or not, it ended up being a perfect celebration for Cooper's first year of life! 
Here's some pictures from the day! 












He wanted to share, so sweet! 




Next year he's just getting cards! That was his favorite gift! 

Shooting some hoops! 

We ended up naked & in the pool! 

Just had to post this of my bro! Too classic! 

I'm sad the weekend is over.
Nick went back to Georgia & all our family went back home & I start my board review coarse tomorrow. 
But we certainly had a great & memorable time! 
Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend as well!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cooper! He is way to adorable, and his little party is way to cute! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete