Tuesday, May 20, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER!

I can't believe it's been one whole year! I can remember it just like it was yesterday. 




On this day a year ago, I was packing up some last minute things & trying to make sure our room was perfect! I was so nervous, but so excited! I was induced a few weeks early due to my blood pressure getting high. But I luckily never developed pre-eclampsia! 
It was God. He had kept me healthy as could be my entire pregnancy, & it wasn't until a week after finals that my blood pressure got high. He was watching over us so I could finish the year strong! 

It just happened to be a stormy day & we spent a few hours in a basement due to tornadoes! So that helped keep my mind of things, a little bit! 
But I still couldn't sleep, I was too excited! 

Our day started at 4:30AM. We got to the hospital, checked in, signed our lives away, the fetal monitors were hooked up, & in came the IV. 
It was all the waiting game from then.
We waited all day! Luckily, my family was there to keep me company. They said I should rest, but yeah right!  

6:21PM Cooper entered our world. It was a rough two hours of getting him there, but there he was my healthy baby boy! 
He weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. & 21 in. We were sure he would weigh more, I was so big! He was so perfect! 











Happy Birthday Baby Boy, Mommy loves you more than you'll ever know. I cannot wait to watch you grow & learn for years to come. You will probably hate me at times, love me at times, & just want me to leave you alone. But through it all, my love for you will never change.


No comments:

Post a Comment