Friday, June 6, 2014

What Cooper Wore + Our Day!

Oh little boys! Shopping for them can be a bit more of a chore than for little girls. It seems like every store is 80% ruffles & pink & 20% & in the far corner are some little boy clothes! 
But if you look hard enough you can find some really cute boy things! 

I love love Little Man style!  
And this little boy will work it for Mommy!


Top // Bottoms // Shoes // Sunglasses 


Coopy had his 1 year Well Baby. He was too busy with the paper to look at me! 

I gave him a smoothie pouch to snack on the way home. I instantly regretted that when I heard some banging.
Yep, he was banging the heck out of that pouch & it was everywhere! 
You can't really tell from the picture but it was all over his arms, bib, seat, my seats, you name it! 

Got a little workout in with Poppy!
My dad is working on a little garage gym so of course we had to get Coop some dumbells & a kettle bell (from zulily)! They have a weight bench to that we will probably have to get! 

Passed out on mommy! This one was from the other day, but it was such a sweet moment! We were watching some cartoons on Netflix and I felt him fall over on me. He was so tired & couldn't hang on! 
Love these sweet moments! 



No comments:

Post a Comment